- 12 oz. Good Quality Lump Crab Meat (Pick Through to Ensure There Aren’t Any Shell Fragments)
- 1 Egg for Binding
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of Your Choice of Flash Point Chipotle Hot sauces
- 2 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped Fine
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to Taste
- 1/4 tsp Pepper or to Taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil for Frying
- Add all the ingredients (except the olive oil) to a bowl and gently mix it all together.
- Form the crab mixture into patties, depending on how big you want the patties.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Place the patties in the skillet, a few at a time, and cook until golden brown, about 5 min per side. Gently flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Serve with our Flash Point Tartar Sauce and/or our Cajun Mustard Dipping Sauce!
- Use our Smolderin’ Chipotle sauce for less heat, use the Fired-Up Chipotle for more heat. Or combine to get the heat to your liking!
- Based on Jo Cooks Easy Crab Cakes Recipe.