Our version of Breakfast Tacos!
- First, crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until mostly brown.
- Next add the peppers and onion. Cook until the veggies are softened.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, Fired-Up Chipotle Sauce, salt and pepper. Spray the medium heat skillet with some cooking spray, and pour in the eggs. Cook and stir until almost firm. Add the sausage & peppers, and continue cooking and stirring until firm.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas for about 45 seconds per side in another skillet, so they are hot and crispy on the edges, but still pliable.
- Sprinkle a little of the shredded cheese onto each tortilla while it is still hot. Top with some of the egg and sausage mixture nd more cheese of course!
- Drizzle with more Fired-Up to your liking.
- Use our Smolderin’ Chipotle sauce for less heat, use the Fired-Up Chipotle for more heat. Or combine to get the heat to your liking!
- Optional Addin’s: Minced garlic, mushrooms, or anything else YOU like!