Smokin’ Mustard Salmon Glaze
Want to kick up your salmon a bit? Try this glaze for your fresh salmon!
- 3 Tablespoons Flash Point Sauces’ Smokin’ Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- 1 Teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients into bowl.
- [Optionally] season the salmon with Tony Chachere’s Spice n’ Herbs seasoning.
- Heat a buttered oven-safe pan on medium-low heat on the stove and place the salmon skin side up.
- Cook the salmon but not fully. We are transferring to the oven to finish it off!
- Start your oven on broil and then flip the salmon skin side down.
- Liberally baste the salmon with the glaze.
- Move to oven and let it cook for a few minutes. Periodically remove and re-glaze. The more often the merrier!
- Cook until the salmon reaches a food-safe temperature of 145F (62C).
- Serve up and use the reserve glaze for dipping!
Serve up with some baby boiled potatoes…MMmmmmmm. My family loves this!